Annapurna Sancutary Trek
This trek in the Annapurna region designed for those who love to enjoy the flora and fauna, panoramic view of the Himalayan range and experience Himalayan culture of different ethnic people of the area. Explore the way upstream along the Modi Khola into the Annapurna Sanctuary, a valley surrounded by towering Himalayan peaks including the breathtaking Fishtail Peak-Machhapuchhare (6,993m/22,943ft). Experience the opportunity of watching sunrise over the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges from Poon Hill as the bequest of the trip.
DAY 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,300m /4,264 ft) (Bed, Breakfast)
DAY 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation (Bed, Breakfast)
DAY 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]: 6 hrs drive (Bed, Breakfast)
DAY 04: Pokhara to Naya Pul to Thikhedhunga/Ulleri [2050m/6725ft]: 1.5 hr drive and 5 hrs trek
DAY 05: Thikhedhunga/Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750m/ 9020ft): 4 - 5 hrs trek
DAY 06: Ghorepani - Poon Hill - Tadapani (2700m/8,860ft): 5 - 6 hrs trek
DAY 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 6 hrs trek
DAY 08: Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m/8460ft): 6 hrs trek
DAY 09: Dovan to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 4 hrs trek
DAY 10: Deurali to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 3 - 4 hrs trek
DAY 11: Machhapuchhare Base Camp-Annapurna Base Camp-Bamboo (2310m/7575ft): 6 hrs trek
DAY 12: Bamboo to Jhinu Dada (1760m/5770 ft): 6 hrs trek
DAY 13: Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul to Pokhara: 6 hrs trek 1 hr drive(Bed, Breakfast)
DAY 14: Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,300m /4,264 ft) 6hrs (Bed, Breakfast) DAY 15: Final Departure Trip Grade: Moderate
Max Height: 4130M
Trip Days: 15 Days
Min Pax: 01 - 10 pax
Trekking Hour: 5-6/ Day
What's Included in the Price
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights in hotel in Kathmandu
- Best available local lodges in mountain
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP permit, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit All government and local taxes
What's Not Included in the Price
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
List of clothing equipment & personal effects
- Lightweight walking boots and spare laces.
- A pair of track shoes for eveing and walk around campsite/Tea house.
- Rainproof jacket with hood or a ponchos
- Woollen shirts and thick sweaters
- A pair of lightweight/heavyweight trousers and jeans to wear on campsite Thermal underweare.
- A tracksuit 2 pairs of loose fitting long shorts/skirts.
- Few pairs of cotton shirts 1 lightweight long sleeved shirt is particularly to avoid sunburn
- A woollen hat for morning and evening.
- Apairs of gloves.
- A pairs of thin socks and 2-3 pair of thick woollen socks
- Duffle bag to carry gears while trekking
- Daypack to carry personal day requirements
- Water bottle
- Snow glasses Sun glasses
- 2-5 large plastic bags to separate clean and dirty clothes. Some for garbage.
- Toiletries with large and small towels
- Wallet or money belt with compartment for coins
- Head lamp or torch light with spare batteries
- Snow gaiters essential during winter and High Altitude trekking.
- Walking sticks/pole
- Reading materials, Games items. Notebooks, rubber band pen and pencil envelope, pocketknife
- Passport and passport sized photographs.
Departure and Pricing
Please contact us.
You May like these trip too
Thank you Niva Travels family for kind support and making our holiday a life time memory.
From day one Niva Travels made our stay in Nepal very pleasant.